Here’s what I loved about the “Love and Respect” Conference at Seacoast:
- Emerson and Sarah Eggerichs teaching was as good as I’ve heard on marriage.
- The atmosphere was off the chain (thanks to the many many staff and volunteer’s who created the look and feel)!
- Josh and Katie Walters Gangham style. Enough said.
- Brandon Lake channeling his inner Brad Paisley in “I’m still a guy”.
- Don’t… The after party date night. Especially the kissing booth.
- The adoption video. I’m pretty sure my eyes were leaking.
- The prayer stations set up in the chapel.
- The conversations that it sparked between my wife and I.
- 750 couples investing in their marriages. Priceless.
What about you?
What did you like best?